12 Stone Consulting LTD
A commercial loan is a type of debt financing that business owners use to cover operational costs, supply working capital, or pay for other business expenses. We have several types of financing available, ranging from traditional term loans to SBA loans and private loan funding. Each has different eligibility requirements, interest rates, and repayment terms.
The average small business usually can’t raise equity funding or obtain traditional bank financing because the business might be too young, or the owner might have struggling credit or lack collateral. In the past, this meant you couldn’t obtain a commercial loan, but now 12 Stone caters to a variety of borrowers that makes funding possible as long as the deal makes sense......
Types of Loans available through 12 Stone ( click for guidelines)
- 7A (for Real Estate, start-ups and for business only loans).
- 504 program is for Real estate only, (Purchase)
- USDA Deals
- Conventional Deals
- FHA – Apartments:
- FHA – Healthcare-Section 232/223
- FNMA/FHLMC – only apartments
- General Apartments
- General Commercial (Office, retail, industrial)
- Special Purpose Commercial (hotels, convenience stores, restaurants, etc)
Submit Loan Request Form (Click Here)